2017 Wedding Package List
Your best bet is to give me a call - but most importantly I want to get to know you before we even agree anything. As I like to tailor my service to fit around your ideals and plans, I try not to have anything set in stone - but you're here for a reason right? As I like to tailor my service to work around you, I try not to have too much set in stone. That said, everyone finds it helpful to have something to start from, so below are a few sample packages I’ve put together;
- My availability for the whole day up to the cake cutting and first dance, including pre-wedding shots from whenever you would like.
- ALL processed images in full resolution on a USB flash drive (jpeg format) with no restriction on use - they’re all yours!
- • Full online image gallery for you to share with your guests and social media channels, with print ordering facility
- A high quality edge-to-edge photobook with your choice of photos
Platinum package includes all of the standard package above, plus;
- An engagement photo shoot at your chosen location (a great way for us to get to know each other and to plan your big day).
- •Upgraded book to a thicker album with full lay-flat pages
- discounted prints from the online gallery
Diamond package includes the standard package above, plus;
- A second photographer:
- allows the day to be shot from multiple angles/locations
- perfect for morning shots of the Groom and Groomsmen getting ready at the same time as the Bride and Bridesmaids
- great for getting relaxed shots without people noticing
- Open PhotoBooth/Photoshoot (great fun at evening parties):
- a wide white screen with lighting and props tucked into a corner
- guests can have unlimited shots (being sensible or crazy)
- photos available instantly on-screen and can be printed to take away
- works well pasted into a guest book with a message written on
‘Gimme everything you’ve got’ package, which combines EVERYTHING above
'I'm not sure what I want yet’ package.... ok, I made that one up. But what i’m trying to say is, if you want a smaller or completely different package, please get in touch and we’ll arrange something.